Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sessions Are Online!

After significant technical difficulties that have made me consider throwing my computer in the creek, I have gotten Sarah & Rob’s engagement session, Ashley’s maternity session and Stephanie & John’s engagement sessions all online. Enjoy!

Sarah & Rob’s Session:
Go to www.stephaniestremler.com, click on Enter Site, Click on the Proofing link and type in the password “Sarah” to see the session.

Ashley’s Maternity Session:
Click here or click on the Online Ordering link above.

Stephanie & John’s Engagement Session:
Click here or click on the Online Ordering link above.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie! I was just wondering, when are Kent and Jessica's wedding pictures going to be online?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa! Their images have been up--I think I must have forgot to leave a note on this site. Check them out at www.stephaniestremler.com/clients/KentJessica

    Their proofing password is "Jessica"

    Thanks for catching that--I will update this post!

    ReplyDelete