Friday, April 24, 2009

Ashley - Maternity

Monday night I had an awesome time hanging out with a beautiful mom to be and her family. Thanks so much for a great time Ashley and Tyler! Ashley looked gorgeous just a few weeks out from her due date!

Check out some of my favorites!

Simply stunning!


I love this picture!

These two were so excited to meet their little one--just a few more weeks!

One brave momma! I'm quite certain she couldn't feel her feet after this but it was definitely worth it! Amazing!
Belly comparison!



I can't wait to meet Teia (I wish I knew how to put the apostrophe over the "e" like how her name is written below!) in just a few weeks--I'm so excited for her newborn session!


Big sister is SO adorable!

Not only is she beautiful--she's strong. These last two are my favorite shots from the day and completely unplanned--those are the best kind!


Thanks again Ashley and Tyler! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes well! Here's hoping for a fast, safe delivery! See you in a few weeks!

5 comments:

  1. Steeeephanie thank you so much for taking our pictures you were just WONDERFUL. They look amazing I can't wait to see the rest! You were so great in helping us feel comfortable and beautiful. It is so appreciated! xoxo ~Ashley & family

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first one is amazing. It just screams to be in a magazine. You should contact one of those motherhood magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are beautiful. You captured the essence of a beautiful occassion. Thank you. I showed my friend in Pennsylvania and her daughter in Bellingham is getting married so she will be calling you. Kathy Dube

    ReplyDelete
  4. Georgous photos. I agree, the last 2 are my favorite as well. Our beautiful Ashley Suzanne...you are loved! Stephanie, Thank you for capturing our family so naturally. We live a great distance away from Washington and miss out on so much but with these photos the distance seems far less. Artfully done with a stunning organic quality. Our Prayers and happy thoughts are with you Ash. Infinite x's and o's, Daddy and Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everyone for your kind comments! Your sweet words are such a blessing to me! Ashley--I'm so happy that you like them! I'm excited for you to see the rest of them!!

    ReplyDelete