Monday, May 4, 2009

Angel--Newborn

Updated to Add: All of the Angel's session pictures can be viewed here or by clicking on the Online Ordering link above. Enjoy!

I had such a great time photographing my newest niece last week. I think my sister and brother-in-law make the sweetest, must adorable little girls but I am a little biased. Angel was such a good girl--so quiet and sleepy and then wide awake and peaceful. Perfect! Check out some of my favorites bleow!

I love this shot--look how tiny her hand is compared to her dad's hands!


And this hair...oh my!

I love this shot because it reminds me of one I took on their wedding day a few years ago.


Paul is a mechanic (and Jennifer loves working on cars too) so we headed out to his shop for a few family pictures.


Jennifer received a bouquet of beautiful roses for the birth of her daughter. She requested that we include a rose in the picture...Angel's expression in this shot is so cute!

Angel is perfect in every way!




Little T is such a good big sister!



Look at her little mouth--so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment