Monday, April 6, 2009

Creative Stoneworks

Last week I got the opportunity to do some more commercial work for Creative Stoneworks for use on their new website--http://www.creativestoneworksnw.com/. I took some pictures around their show room, fabrication shop and stone yard. Here are a few of my favorites!


The quick way to dry stone--heat it up!
A stone prepared for a rod to be inserted into the underside of the slab in order to protect it from cracks.





A whole selection of samples to sort through!



The finishing touches on rodding the stone--a steady hand pouring in the epoxy to hold the stainless steel rod in place.




Polishing pads also make great wall art!


Check out these bright colored stones--I think the red one would also make great wall art!

An overview shot in the fabrication shop--two CNC machines for perfect fabrication.

Slabs waiting to be fabricated. See that bright tricolored one in the middle? I call it the "the CRAZY stone" and I sorta want to put it in our new kitchen...


I can't wait until this baby rolls up to our new house with a delivery for us!!! Only a couple more months...

Thanks for letting me come photograph your great business!!
P.S. If you are looking for pictures from Kent and Jessica's wedding, they are coming SOON! So keep checking back in the next couple days for a sneak peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment