Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Weekend Adventures

This weekend we had an awesome time hanging out with my niece T while her little sister T2 was being born! We had to bring her home Sunday night but ever since I sneaked into her room Sunday night to whisper good bye and good night as she was sleeping I've been trying to plot ways to steal her back. Then I got to cuddle with my new little niece T2 and I started plotting ways to take her home. I didn't think I could squeeze her in my purse though. Hmmm...maybe it is time for a new puppy to tide me over!

Please welcome the newest addition to our family--Baby T2, 7 pounds, 14 ounces, 22 inches long and full of sass! Did I mention how amazing my sister is? Two and half days of labor, no drugs, home birth and the most amazing woman to watch with her daughters. I am so proud of her and I hope someday I can be half the mom she is.

Official newborn pictures to be taken later this week, but here is a sneak peak from just a couple hours after she was born.


1 comment:

  1. Pass my congratulations on to Paul and Jennifer! We might be making a trip over to Bham in a couple of weeks, so I'll be sure to call you guys.

    ReplyDelete