Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Senior Pictures--Jared Part 1

This Sunday I had a great time hanging out with Jared and his mom at Whatcom Falls Park. Jared is super talented in many areas and has a great sense of style. Here are just a couple of my favorite pictures--it's after midnight so I'll post more when the rest of the session images are done!

This new house we are building keeps holding me hostage as I stain, paint and clean resulting in very few hours of sleep each night--I'll post some house update pictures soon!

Thanks for being so awesome Jared--you were up for anything, even sliding through the mud and it resulted in some awesome pictures! I can't to show the rest!

PS--I told Jared he should skip medical school and start modeling! Maybe he can do both?


No comments:

Post a Comment