Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sarah & Rob: Engaged!

Saturday I had so much fun hanging out with my friend Sarah and her fiance Rob while I shot their engagement pictures! I'm so excited that Sarah has found such a perfect match! I think my sides still hurt from laughing so much Saturday!

I can't wait to shoot their wedding in September!! In the meantime here are some of my favorites from the session! The rest of the images will be up by the end of the week.


A little hay loft lovin'--and I love it!
Brave!


A love their sweet little white barn on their property--it has so much charm!


Rob pulled off a few serious faces for me but check out what happened in the next second below...
It didn't last for long!
One of my FAVORITES!




Thanks again Sarah and Rob! You guys are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment