Thursday, April 9, 2009

Kent & Jessica

Last Saturday I got to hang out with two fantastic people on their wedding day. Kent and Jessica are perfect for each other and I was so excited to see them finally get married! Check out some of my favorites from the day below! Thanks Kent and Jessica for being up for anything, easy to work with and all around adorable! Thanks too to Kent and Jessica's families who made me feel like a part of their families who made me feel like family. It is no wonder that Kent and Jessica turn out so wonderful they grew up with a lot wonderful people in their lives.

The day started out at the Haircutting Establishment where Amanda did an amazing job on Jessica's hair and makeup. Amanda is the sweetest thing ever so if you need a good stylist look her up!

I loved Kent's face when he saw Jessica for the first time! Kent and Jessica chose to see each other before the ceremony which gave them a few minutes to enjoy each other and allowed for ample time to get some great photographs in a relaxed, unrushed afternoon.

You may have seen Kent's awesome Chevy truck in their engagement photos--well check out this perfect little spot to photograph their rings. The first person to correctly guess where on the truck I photographed the rings in the comments below will receive a $5 Starbucks giftcard...be sure to leave some contact info so I can get it to you
(if I've already showed you the picture and told you where it was taken I'm afraid you can't win because that would be cheating).
Beautiful flowers by Courtyard Garden Flower--so pretty and reasonable too I hear. I would definitely check them out!



Don't these ladies look amazingly beautiful?!

Kent and his men rocking the 'mafia' look...do mafia men smile?


The handsome groom!


The gorgeous bride!





Workin' it!

I LOVE this picture--these two are so cute together!





There was some serious garter action


Quite a few ladies were ready for the bouquet too!

Classic cake smashing of a stunning cake created by Mechealle DeVries. Every cake of hers I've seen is perfectly crafted and tastes amazing and this was no exception! I love the little one watching the smashing...something tells me he was taking notes and wants to try that at home!
A perfect first dance.

And a whole lot more fantastic dancing as the evening went on--check out these moves below! Please note that the "break dancing" little one standing on his hands is only around three years old. I'm still trying to figure out how he can dance so much better than me. I think everyone who was on the dance floor should try out for "So You Think You Can Dance"! There were some serious moves out there!




The rest of the images will be up on www.stephaniestremler.com/clients/Kent&Jessica in 1-2 weeks. I'll let you know here when they are up!

9 comments:

  1. Stephanie!! Is the picture of the rings on Kent's glove box lid??

    BTW, this is Missy Swart and I will see you at Wood's in a couple of hours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be the stinger on the back of the pickup. A stunning group of pics Steph!!!!!

    Pops

    PS I think you know how to find me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie!! These pictures are awesome!!! Very nice work... I especially love the reception dance pictures :)

    --Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grant says... the receiver hitch on the back of the truck. So he wins the gift card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful work on the pictures Stephanie! I'm so excited to see the rest of them! Thank you so much - I know Kent and Jessie are going to love them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Steph, Please donate the $5.00 to Andrew's fund if I am indeed the winner.

    Pops

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the sweet comments! It was a beautiful wedding and I'm so blessed to be able to document it!

    Pops--you are indeed the winner! Way to go! I will be donating $5 in your name to Andrew's fund. Thanks for your giving!

    Lindsey--you can tell Grant he was absolutely right, just a little too late to win. Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry Lindsay--just noticed I spelled your name wring above. Please forgive me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome pics. I love the pictures at the park. You definitly have a gift.
    Sarah Whitman

    ReplyDelete