Tuesday, March 10, 2009

201st Post and Some Cuteness!

I can't believe this is my 201st post on this blog! Time flies when you are having fun! Well...it hasn't flown by the last two days as Brandon and I have caught a nasty flu big. FYI: Flu+Travel Trailer+Out House = Two seriously home-sick people. We can not wait until our house is finished. It will make everything..even sickness, better.

On a brighter note--here are few more pictures from Little Miss T's almost two session! Enjoy!






T is learning to enjoy the world from different perspectives!


T with the family dog--Hunter.


I still can't figure out when T went from being a baby to a little girl! I'm excited to see her turn into an amazing young lady but I'll always cherish the time I had with my baby niece. Love ya T!

No comments:

Post a Comment