Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing three wonderful families. They were a blast to work with and their children were adorable! Here is a quick peak of the kids! More to come later this evening!
I asked Megan and David what they wanted to be when they grew up.
Megan wants to be an actress--and what a great one she will be! She's already a gorgeous model!


David wants to be a superhero! With a face like this he won't have move a finger to get the villains--he's irrestible!

We're not certain what Jackson wants to be...but I have sneaking hunch he might be a marathon runner!

I hope all of your dreams come true!

2 comments:

  1. What cute kids! Thanks Stephanie for a great photo shoot! It was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo of Megan, great angle and lighting. You are inspiring me to try and take photos of people.

    ReplyDelete