Monday, August 6, 2007

It's ALMOST HERE

And we're almost going to miss it! Next week is the Northwest Washington Fair! The fair has always been the highlight of my summer. I loved showing horses and rabbits at the fair while I was growing up. Now I mostly enjoy the food! However, this August Brandon and I will be in Minnesota for all but one day of the fair. That leaves me one day to eat all the fair food I love--which will either be a painful selection process or a painful overeating process. I haven't decided which method I am going to choose yet! Last year at the Fair we had a great time watching the demolition derby and a Terri Clark concert. I've included some pictures below. This year we will make it back in time for a Clay Walker and George Canyon concert! Keep an eye out for pictures of that to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment