Monday, August 6, 2007

Busy August

Thank you so much for reading my blog! We've had over 90 readers in three weeks! That is awesome and I hope it continues to grow. This month we're super busy and we'll be out of town from time to time so I just wanted to give you a heads up! August 12-17th we'll be in Minnesota. Brandon is going to receive some training on a new CNC machine for his work. I'm tagging along for a little R&R and my first vacation from my day job in over two years. If you need to reach me then email will be best.

It will be a busy month of photoshoots, family get togethers, vacations, a rodeo, bbqs etc. I'm looking forward to it and I hope you enjoy the upcoming photos from all my adventures!
Here are a few views from around our property. God is an amazing artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment