Friday, August 24, 2007

Sneak Peak

Monday night I had the pleasure of photographing some engagement shots for Kim and Ed. What fun we had! Thank you so much for the great time and I can't wait for the hot rod/Dukes of Hazzard shoot coming up!


Kim is having a vintage theme for her wedding. I've been working on on some post processing techniques to correspond with the theme. We're getting closer! Here's a sneak peak of a clean, simple portrait. Keep your eyes out for more pictures in the next couple of days!


A stunning bride-to-be and handsome almost-groom!



I'm off to the PRCA rodeo tonight...have a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the coloring Stephanie!! Totally the direction I was talking to you about with the diluted color. This makes me really excited for the next shoot!! Thanks a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are VERY welcome! I had a wonderful time--you two are so great together!

    ReplyDelete