Sunday, December 30, 2007

They are finally here!

I've anxiously been waiting to receive my spring plant and seed catalogs. This week I received three! I love receiving these the week of Christmas because it gives me hope that new growth and color are just around the corner--and lots of outdoor photo shoots! I've gotten my pen out and have begun circling all the pretty new plants I want to add to my flowerbeds this year. Now I just have to start narrowing it down a little...I don't think 300 new plants will fit the flowerbeds or the checkbook!

In the mean time here is a little summer color from my flowerbeds last summer--just in case you haven't received your catalogs yet!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

  1. Ah your thinking spring and I'm posting snow shots. Beautiful shots Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd post snow shots too if we had any!

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sooo jealous! Luckily my mom is a florist and does silks as well, because I kill EVERYTHING! Even that plant that says,"Anyone can keep this plant alive", should read the small print that says,"Except Geanette!" I can't wait to see what you grow.

    ReplyDelete