Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Bruno

On Sunday I had a mini photo shoot with my Dad and his dog, Bruno. Bruno is a giant Great Dane--just over a year old and still growing. He is a lovable, yet goofy dog with a lot more energy than expected for such a big boy. Here are a few of my favorite images from the day.

Thanks for sharing your Sunday afternoon with me Dad!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MY FAVORITE! Doesn't Bruno look handsome below?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

7 comments:

  1. Look at that big boy! I can't wait until we can get a dog. The bigger the better. Great Photos Steph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I like big dogs too--Bruno is more like a pony than a dog though! He's huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, cute puppy! Thanks for commenting on my blog ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love the photos with dad and the dane. You really captured the bond between them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Amanda! I'm glad that came through in the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pleasure was entirely mine. I wish you didn't show the whole world that his legs are longer than mine! lol Next time model dog Bruno needs better model to show him off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Bruno's model did a wonderful job!

    Thanks again Dad!

    ReplyDelete