Monday, December 17, 2007

Jessie and Cole

Jessie and Cole were married on the beach in Grand Cayman on December 5, 2007. When they returned from their cruise they held a large reception at the Deming Log Show Grounds. They had some amazing details and decorations as well as the best dancing at a reception I have ever seen! Check out the images below for some of highlights of the evening. Be sure to check in near the end of the week for a link to an online gallery of all of the images from the evening.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I loved Jessie's dress--simple and beautiful. Perfect for the island-themed party.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The cake looked great both on the table and on Jessie and Cole's faces--so much for playing it nice!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Seriously--have you ever seen so many people dancing at one wedding? The DJs, Viva Entertainment, did a fanstastic job of keeping everyone moving and having a great time!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I must admit--this was my favorite dancer of the evening! She had some fabulous moves!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love some flare--the DJ's lights really lit up this image!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Congrats on your marriage Jessie and Cole! Thank you for letting me share your special evening!

7 comments:

  1. Great job catching all the little details. I really like that aspect of your wedding photography. I can't wait until June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kendal! I love detail shots! I can't wait to shoot your wedding in June--it is going to be beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job once again....of course I wouldn't anything less! It looks like your using the flash bracket and a whole lot of your artistic talent....must of got that from me! (the bracket) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I wouldn't expect (missing word). Am applying to typing 101 again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all your sweet comments! And all your help Dad!

    ReplyDelete