Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Mini Session

This past weekend I had the opportunity to photograph two of my favorite little boys for their family Christmas card pictures. Here is a small sampling of how adorable this family is! For the rest of the images check this out! We honestly did get some fairly normal, smiling pictures--though these are my favorites. I can't wait until it gets warm outside again so we can do more relaxed photos outside!


Aren't these matching outfits the most adorable things you have ever seen? Well, aside from these two boys!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks for letting me join your fun!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, that second shot is SO CUTE!

    jamie++

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second picture is the funniest/cutest thing I have ever seen! What a face! Looks like you had a lot of fun with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha...they're cute! It also fondly reminds me of how my mom used to dress me and my sister up in the same clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay so real cute... but you could have left the last one out... :)

    ReplyDelete