Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Sneak Peak: T's Almost 2!

I can't believe T is almost two!! A couple weeks ago while washing some laundry at my sister's house (ah, the joys of living in a travel trailer!) I grabbed by camera,, my mom, my sister and T for a little photo session. Here is a little sneak peak--Nana is now in Nicaragua on a missions trip, my sister has a horrible flu/cold and is 8 months pregnant and little T is just getting over her own version of the flu. Hope you all get home safe and feel better soon! Stayed tuned for more pictures from this session as well as from T's birthday party in a few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously? Almost two? It was that long ago that I was bustin' my butt for Jenn LOL. Time sure flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it either--I feel like I just found out Jenn was pregnant...and now she has a two year old! Crazy!!! I'm sure she would love your help these days, the poor thing...she sounds miserably sick!

    ReplyDelete