Monday, September 29, 2008

Jennifer

I always drive home from photo shoots with a big fat smile on my face. It's true--I can't help it. I have the best job in the world--I get to hang out with awesome people in fun locations doing what I love, capturing them in all of their awesomeness. This past Saturday was no different--the big fat smile was plastered all over my face. But this time, I couldn't even contain myself--I picked up my cell phone and called my husband to share the news--"I just photographed such a great girl, in heels and a leather jacket in front of a moving train!!"

Thanks so much for being up for anything Jennifer--even risking your life on the train tracks in heels as the train was coming and posing for my experiment in front of the moving train (including perfectly posing while waiting for the right graffiti to come along!)! All the pictures turned out fantastic--here a few of my favorites with all of the session images to be up by the end of the week.

I loved Jennifer's purple Converse shoes!

Rockin' the heels...perfect!!





3 comments:

  1. Your photography is starting to scream fashion. What an evolution. I could see these in Vogue for an ad. Such fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - I looooove this session! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kendal and Amy!! I really apreciate your feedback!! I loved this session too!!!

    ReplyDelete