Friday, September 5, 2008

I like CHOCOLATE & TEAL!

You might have noticed that things look a little different around here! I've decided to mix up my color scheme to better reflect myself and my imagery. I've been doing a bit of self-reflection lately and found that if I had to pick to colors to describe myself it would be chocolate with a hint of teal!




Why CHOCOLATE? Because I like to eat it.


Why TEAL? Because it brings out my eyes.




Just kidding, kind of...but seriously:




How do they relate to me, as a person? While those two things may be true--that fact of the matter is, I think they represent the simple, down to earth person that I am with a splash of color for the fun and spontaneity I love.




How do they relate to my images? I want my images to be classic. I want them to be enjoyed for years to come. However, I want them to have a smidge of the unexpected in each picture. Just enough to make them stand out from the crowd and be cherished.




So that is why I picked chocolate with a hint of teal. Enjoy the new view!




3 comments:

  1. Very nice, I like the new look. I need to do some updating as well. One of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you find time to change your look and update your website when you're building a house?! I love the new color scheme! How is the house coming along? We need to walk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kendal!
    Jessica--its a bit tricky and I'm certainly not getting enough sleep! A walk sounds lovely, maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete