Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rascal Lee

I'm so sorry for the lack of posts this month! Between our house happenings, catching up on print and album orders, the Northwest Washington Fair and a bazillion other things, I haven't made it on here lately! The good news is that I've been taking pictures of everything along the way and you'll be seeing it all eventually!! Thanks for being so patient!

For your entertainment tonight I couldn't help but post these pictures of my horse, Rascal. I love taking beautiful photographs of horses, but sometimes it is fun to stick on a wide angle lens and play around distorting shapes and sizes--here's Rascal with a little extra emphasis on his head!


PS--Somebody is behind on his shaving...that is some serious stubble!

2 comments:

  1. Love the contrast in the top two and his nose is almost a calming photo. I might need to order a print to decorate our new bathroom. Going for an antique horse feel :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the perspective on these, Stephanie. And the sepia nose shot is killer!! Thanks for saying hi :)

    ReplyDelete