Thursday, August 14, 2008

Joe & Laci

In July I had the opportunity to photograph Joe and Laci's beautiful wedding on board "Shawmanee" a 65 foot sail boat. Joe has been our friend for quite some time and I was so excited to be part of their wonderful day! The weather turned out perfect and the bay was the perfect backdrop for a wedding ceremony and reception. Thanks again Joe and Laci! I hope you had a wonderful time on your honeymoon!

The beautiful bride!

The very handsome groom!

The sky opened up and behaved very well for these shots!




Joe and Laci did a sand ceremony instead of a unity candle, signifying two becoming one. I have to admit--this is the best sand "holder" I've seen yet! It was so pretty nobody wanted to hold it after the ceremony for fear of breaking it!




Check out these awesome plates on the boat--they hold your glass for you! Maybe I don't get off the farm enough, but I've never seen anything so handy!




1 comment:

  1. Wow... on a sailboat, now that is a unique setting for a wedding. What fun!

    ReplyDelete