Monday, November 12, 2007

Weekend Update!

I hope you all had a wonderful long weekend.

This weekend I had an accident which involved getting crushed under 500+ pounds of steel while trying to put up the stall fronts in my horse barn. The good news is that I miraculously didn't break any bones. The bad news is that I am incredibly sore and have a periosteum bleed in my right femur. I can't walk without crutches nor can I drive. I hope to back on my own two feet soon though.

This weekend I also attended a photography conference in Seattle with my Dad. We had a great time and learned a lot. I'm very excited to be introducing some of the things I learned in my upcoming photoshoots and product line. You'll be seeing more posts regarding some of the specific techniques I've been introduced to.

And because a post without pictures is a bit boring, here is a random image for your enjoyment. This is Diesel next to the BIG pile of leaves I raked up a couple weeks ago. Doesn't he look handsome!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Bummer! I'm glad you weren't hurt too bad and no broken bones.

    Lucky you getting to go to a conference. I wish I could do some "official" photography learning.

    ReplyDelete