Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Great Firewood Move

We are in the process of building two horse stalls in an existing barn on our property. I thought I'd give you some progress shots of the project so you can see what we've been up to lately.

The barn area where we are building the horse stalls has been the location of all of our firewood. We had to move all of the firewood into our "cat shed." The cat shed is the two car garage-size shed that I keep all of my gardening tools in and it is also the chosen palace of Daisy, our cat. Now we have three 10 foot long fire wood racks in there for her to play on...with several more in the process of being put up. We have a lot of firewood--and I'll be glad when I can stop restacking it!

So here some pictures of the progress...you can see that I had some help from some furry friends along the way.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting





Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

  1. We'll take some of that wood off your hands :0) We're planning on trekking up into the mountains to get another load this weekend before the snow sets in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, the joys of a wood stove! So handy, and yet so bothersome all at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete