Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Engagement Session: Kent & Jessica

Saturday was a beautiful day to have a photo session! Kent, Jessica and I hit up a few spots to capture some awesome engagement pictures--including pictures with Kent's gorgeous truck!

Kent and Jessica are the sweetest couple--two of the nicest people and just perfect for each other!

Thanks so much for a great time you guys!! I had so much fun! I can't wait for your wedding in April! I had such a hard time narrowing down my favorites--lets just say these are my favorites for the day! The rest of the images will be up by the end of the week!







Kent and Jessica are such happy people it took them a awhile to figure out how not to smile. Once they figured it out they did amazing--I love this picture!

This was one of the first pictures I took--I know I'm going to have a good session when it starts out so great!
Caution: Contents Hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment