Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Michelle and Shane

What a wonderful time I had on Saturday photographing Michelle and Shane's wedding! The weather turned out great--only a few sprinkles, their families were awesome and their love for each other was so evident!



Take a look at all of the gorgeous details of the day!

Michelle asked me take a picture of the rings in some flowers--and while that makes a beautiful picture and I did what she asked, I couldn't help but play around a little. Check out the rocks on the rock.


I adored Michelle's dress--it looked amazing in this window light and on Michelle!



Michelle looked amazing!! Monica at Northwest Hair Design did an awesome job on her hair!


Shane looked good himself! I love the look on his face when he got to turn around and see his bride walking down the aisle towards him!




Beautiful flowers by Cathy Lan really made the ceremony sparkle.
Their reception was one of the best I've ever attended! The food was amazing! The MC, Michelle's brother, was so funny--I loved all the games and activities! And then there was the dancing! These families and friends have some serious moves--oh my goodness!

DJing by Grammaphone kept everyone on their toes--I gotta say, these guys were hilarious with their coordinating props for each song. Great entertainers!
Check out this BBQ beef! YUMMMM!


An amazing cake made by Mechealle DeVries. She does such fabulous work!

One of my favorites from the first dance...



I loved this touching moment at the end of the father-daughter dance!



Thanks again to Michelle and Shane as well as their families for making me feel like part of the family--I truly have the best clients in the world! The love, faith and joy these families have is absolutely amazing, they are such a light in this world...I was so blessed to be able to witness their devotion to the Lord and each other. THANK YOU for letting me share your special day with you! A link to their complete gallery of wedding images will be up this weekend and I will probably be posting more of my favorites from this wedding over the next couple weeks--I have so many!

1 comment: