Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day Suprise!

I've been dying to share these images with you but since they were a Father's Day suprise for the Dad, I've held off until now. I had so much fun photographing Clayton, Koby and mom Sarah a couple weeks ago. I'm in love with so many images from their session--you'll have to check them all out here. We shot the session at Sarah's mom's house and I have to say this has been my favorite location yet--and it was just three houses down from mine! Now that is a short commute to work! I love all the different textures of the old barns, truck and field.


Clayton and Koby are the silliest and most adorable boys I know--I could photograph them all day long. Thanks so much for letting me play with you!
Clayton
Coby
And here is mom Sarah--her husband has got to be one of the luckiest men alive to have such a gorgeous wife and children.

I love this moment caught between poses--the connection between Sarah and her boys is so strong.

Sarah is probably going to kill me for posting this, but this has got to be the funniest picture I've ever taken...thanks for having so much fun with me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh... I think I like that last photo a lot too. It just has a lot of emotion, silly as it may be :0)

    ReplyDelete