Thursday, May 29, 2008

June is CRAZY!

Here's a little scoop on my June plans:

1. Get crackin' on the next phase of our remodel=kitchen/dining room demolition! Yippee! I love making a mess!

2. Photograph my sister's amazing new four horse aluminum trailer after she hauls it home from Idaho.

3. Take a long weekend with my sister, niece and mom with corresponding horses to Mazama, WA for a bit of R&R and trail riding.

4. Photograph Michelle and Shane's awesome outdoor wedding in Lynden.

5. Take a long weekend and photograph Kendal and Shaun's fabulous outdoor wedding in Pateros, WA

6. Father's Day--what do you want to do Dad?

7. Turn 24 years old on the 24th of June = my golden birthday!


8. Photograph a few portrait sessions I have lined up.


9. Get prepared for July: I'll be gone for 3 weeks in July to the San Juan Islands for my 'day' job while our remodel is going on and photographing 3 weddings on the weekends. I'm not sure if June or July will be more hectic!

I'm looking forward to all of the excitement! Please note that email responses may be a bit delayed over the weekends as I will not have email access for several weekends in June.

Posts are boring without pictures so here is one of my favorite pictures of our remodel. That is our friend helping us replace our living room's old, yucky, nonopening windows. Now we have bright, fresh, vinyl windows! Thanks Dan!



No comments:

Post a Comment