Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cody's Senior Pictures Post 1

Please note: something crazy is going on with the new way I am posting pictures and they look all fuzzy and pixelated. I'd rather not post pictures at all than see them look like this, but I know Cody's family is expecting these, so please hang in there with me and pretend they are all crystal clear and lovely like normal. Thanks!


On Saturday I had a great time photographing Cody's senior pictures as well as a quick family photo shoot at their home. Cody is such an amazing young man with so many talents--including golf and mock trial (good luck at the National Competition!!). I really enjoyed working with such a respectful, happy, hilarious young man!

For Cody's pictures we hit up several different locations including his home, school and Boulevard Park. All three were fantastic to capture Cody's interests and personality. Tonight is just a quick preview--a little bit later this week I will post my FAVORITE image from the session, which I just love and can't wait to show you! I will also post all of his pictures on my proofing and ordering site for you to check out. For now, take a peak at these!








PS--Thanks again to Cody's parents for grabbing me a hot chocolate from the Woods, that is the sure fire way to my heart and I really appreciated it!

No comments:

Post a Comment