Monday, April 14, 2008

Kim and Eddy, Amazing!

What a beautiful wedding I had the opportunity to photograph last week! Kim and Eddy, thank you so much for letting me be part of your special day! Every detail of your wedding was stunning! There were so many wonderful aspects of the day--I couldn't narrow down my favorite images so there are a ton below. Later this week I will post a link to all of the wedding day images for proofing, so be sure to check back! In the mean time, take a look at all the wonderful details of the big day!
Getting ready!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Eddy gave Kim a beautiful wedding present--a lovely poem as well as a pearl necklace and matching earrings.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here is a little sneak peek at the poem--and some amazing rings!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


One more ring shot, just because they were gorgeous and I couldn't resist!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Are these flowers AMAZING or what? I can't get enough of them! So beautiful!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't Kim's dress amazing! Every way you look at it is beautiful!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The handsome groom eager to see his bride!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Kim's adorable son Dylan was included in many special ways throughout the day, including having his own cake!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My favorite image from the wedding! Doesn't Kim look radiant!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


First look!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Below is my favorite series of images from the day as Dylan saw Kim for the first time all dolled up.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Brian Rush did a wonderful job all day documenting the wedding as it unfolded. If you are in the market for a videographer give him a ring!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sean Martin did a fabulous job DJing the ceremony and reception. If you need a DJ he is your guy!

Photobucket

I've never seen such a good looking bridal party! Don't they all look lovely?! Kim's grandmother did a wonderful job providing music on the piano!

Photobucket

Take a look at these amazing cakes! I didn't catch who made them, so hopefully someone can post a link in the comments below and I will update this post. They sure were stunning!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket

Kim's Dad walking her to the ceremony.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Take a look at this little peanut enjoying the wedding activities--I couldn't resist! Isn't he adorable!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks again Kim and Eddy! Your wedding day was so elegant and fun! It was such a pleasure documenting it!

5 comments:

  1. Great photos Steph! You are giving me lots of inspiration and I hope you will have a good time at my wedding. I really enjoy that you have a lot of "untraditional" pictures, more photo journalistic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Stephanie! You did an amazing job! ALL of them so far are great...what talent you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, wow!! These are absolutely beautiful!!! What a gorgeous bride! You captured the mood, feel and day beautifully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! It was a beautiful wedding! I really appreciate your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos! I love the 3rd one of Dylan and Kim!

    ReplyDelete