Thursday, April 24, 2008

Ducks + Cupcakes!

A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of attending my good friend Katie's baby shower. Katie and I have been friends since high school and it is so much fun to see her so radiant as she expects her first baby! I can't wait for the little guy to come, but hopefully we can get in some maternity pictures this weekend before the big arrival! The shower was such a great time with fantastic food and fun games (by the way, I am horrible at guessing the titles and artists of songs with the word "baby" in them)! Take a peak at all the wonderful details of the party--including the most delicious cupcakes! YUMM!

Aren't these the most adorable cupcakes ever? Can you believe they tasted as good as the look? Makes me want to whip some up right now...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mmmm, favors!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Little duckies everywhere! So cute!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
So some of the favors got eaten before the party was over...I want you to know I had nothing to do with it. Well, ok maybe I did, but I wasn't the first to dive in. Seriously, who can resist Dove chocolate? I sure can't and I'm not even pregnant!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Presents time! Wasn't this a great presentation!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here is the adorable mommy-to-be!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Check out this awesome baby sling! I loved the colors! Supposedly this is some fancy version that all the celebrities use, so this mom and baby are going to be stylin'! It didn't take long for the crafty ladies in the room to plot and plan how to make their own!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Guess How Much I Love You--such a classic!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks for letting me join the fun at the baby shower! I sure can't wait to meet the little one--hopefully you'll see him making an appearance on this site soon! Keep hanging in there Katie--you make the most adorable mom-to-be!

3 comments:

  1. You are really honing the skills of turning the most common items into works of art. Great job adding art to anything you point your camera at :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kendal!! I find it really fun to look for the extraordinary in the ordinary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute mommie-to-be! I bet she loved thee pics, I really love all the little detail shots. Can't wait to see the maternity pics!

    ReplyDelete