Friday, July 13, 2007

My First Post!

Well--here I am! The first post of many to come I hope! No better day to start a blog than Friday the 13th! Just thought I'd fill you in on my upcoming plans! I've started scheduling portfolio-building photoshoots and I am so excited! I have a bridal shoot and a family portrait session booked! A HUGE thank you to those of you participating in this new chapter of my life. I've also started preparing my first ad and have drafted my business cards! Hopefully you'll be getting them soon. I hope you enjoy following me along as my new-found passion develops into an exciting adventure! Please share my blog address with friends and family who may be interested in a wedding, portrait or pet photographer! It is a fabulous time to set up photo shoots as I am currently expanding my portfolio--and providing some amazing deals!



As my first picture to post I thought I would share one of my most recent wedding details shots--and one of my favorites!



We knew Echinacea could be beneficial--who knew it could be so beautiful!

P.S. As this is my first post I am still playing around with proper JPEG format and posting size! Please be patient--the original imagine is crystal clear!


No comments:

Post a Comment