Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Horse Camp 2007!

My sister (Jennifer) is professional horse trainer. You can check out her new blog at here. I've always admired her for following her passion and turning her love of horses into a successful career.

This week she is holding her annual JH Training horse camp for the teenage girls she gives lessons to. I've had the priviledge of photographing some of their activities this week as well as participating in an AWESOME roping clinic last night at the camp.

I'll post more pictures of the week's activities as I get permission from the parents--but here is a sneak peak! Also included are some ADORABLE pictures of my favorite niece (ok, she's my only niece...and this year's camp mascot) and my friend Sarah. Enjoy!
Here is the little princess--Gabrielle Grace!
Here she is sporting her new breeches (special horse riding pants!)...she's rockin' the pants and ready for her first pony!

Here is Sarah--she looks like she's having fun!

We roped into the late evening--and all had a great time!

Thanks for having me out to the camp! I'm looking forward to heading out there Thursday for more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment