Monday, January 19, 2009

New Website

My new website is finally online! I'll still be keeping this blog in order to share my latest work and bits of my life, but now I have a new and improved way to present my galleries of images, contact info, session info and availability. You can check it out here, clicking the "Website" link on the right or simply by heading to http://www.stephaniestremler.com/. Please note the website is flash-based and best viewed on highspeed internet.

Eventually the new website will also be used for proofing and ordering after sessions.


Feel free to head on over there and check things out but don't forget to come here! I'll be adding to my galleries throughout the year so keep checking back on the new website.


Have a great evening!


And because all posts should have a picture--check out this sneak peak from my newborn session tonight. Isn't little Jackson adorable?

2 comments:

  1. PERFECT! I love it. I'm so excited to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you love it!! He is so adorable I can't wait to see him again on Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete