Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Ferrah and Family

This Saturday I had a great time wondering around Hovander Park capturing some great pictures of baby Ferrah and her parents. Little Ferrah was a perfect angel the whole session--I couldn't have asked for a better behaved baby! Below are some of my favorites--the rest of the pictures should be up within a week--I'll keep you posted! Thanks again to Ferrah and her family for being so welcoming and fun to work with! I hope to see Ferrah again soon--she can be my baby model anytime!

Ferrah caught a lot of air during her session--here she is taking a closer look at the apples on the tree.



Daddy's little girl...



This is my favorite family picture from the session--don't they all look so happy! Mom and dad are so proud of their little girl and she is happy as can be!



No comments:

Post a Comment