Monday, July 14, 2008

Kendal & Shawn

At the end of June I had the awesome opportunity to photograph Kendal and Shawn's wedding in Pateros, WA. Kendal is a photographer herself and a friend so it was so much fun to be part of her special day.
Shawn and Kendal--thanks so much for the great time! You two were so laid back and up for anything! It made for an wonderful day!

I love this moment when Shawn saw his bride for the first time all dressed up. The backdrop is amazing at Amy's Manor where the ceremony was held.

Doesn't Kendal look amazing?

The lovely couple! They did so great putting up with the heat during the day! I guess they are a little more climatized to the east of the mountains weather than this "coasty."


I'll be posting more of their beautiful wedding details and reception pictures in the next couple weeks--I have so many favorites it is hard to choose what to show!

3 comments:

  1. They are amazing Steph! You have such a unique style that I have just absolutely fallen in love with! Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kendal! I'm really happy to hear that you like them!! I can't wait to show you the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos of Shawn and Kendal. We missed the wedding. I heard it was perfect!

    ReplyDelete