Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Another Beautiful Home!

Check out this stunning home Creative Stoneworks put granite countertops in! What a lovely home with all the bells and whistles! I was most impressed with the built-in master bedframe. Press a little button and a huge flat screen TV rises from your footboard! How great is that!?!

Two rock fireplaces, two wet bars, a HUGE kitchen, multiple bathrooms and stunning views--simply gorgeous!

Thanks so much to the home owners and Creative Stoneworks for letting me photograph such a beautiful home!

This first image is of the master tub--no granite here, but I couldn't resist an image of the serenity this tub evoked.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here are a couple vanities for you...I love the stone choices!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
What I wouldn't give to have such a beautiful shower--keep in mind this is only half of it. The other half (behind me as I was shooting) is an exact replica of this! I think it is bigger than my whole bathroom.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bar on one side of the wall (left), kitchen on the other.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Isn't this island huge!? Creative Stoneworks did an amazing job with it!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

  1. Oh I want to live in that home - it's gorgeous! Great job capturing its beauty.

    ReplyDelete