Friday, February 22, 2008

Beautiful Kitchens

It is after midnight and I have to get up at 6am but I know I have been depriving you of some new pictures! This week has been extremely busy with photoshoots, our house remodel, and life in general, so I apologize for the lack of posts.

Beautiful Kitchens: This Monday I had the opportunity to photograph four stunning kitchens for the portfolio project I am doing for Creative Stoneworks. Check out the amazing granite countertops in these homes! Here is a sneak peek at two of the homes I photographed. There will be more images coming this weekend of these and the two other kitchens.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Boy--I think I'd cook all day if my kitchen looked as great as these! Thank you so much to those of you who shared your homes with me! It was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your fabulous granite counter tops!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, inspiration for what I want in my house :0) Too bad we'll have to work up to that beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, excellent this is a very admirable kitchen. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete