Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Christmas in September?


Christmas is just around the corner and I can't wait any longer! I love Christmas!! Just ask my family...I used to play Christmas music all year long and sing "Go Tell it on the Mountain" non stop (now that is a fabulous song!)!

In light of the wonderful season ahead I am starting Christmas early around here by offering a fabulous package for Christmas cards.

I am offering 5 Christmas card portrait sessions on September 29, starting at 9am at the location of your choice. These portrait sessions will include:


- 1/2 hour photo session


- Two 5x7 prints of your choice


- 50 Christmas cards with envelopes


All for only $80

*Additional cards, prints, gallery wrap canvases, albums and CDs with high resolution digital negatives available a la carte*

Keep in mind these sessions are for immediate family members (and a pet or two if you like)...so the session is for single families, not for the whole gang. If you would like to include grandparents and other families just let me know and we can discuss the details.



A great way to end the year--with fabulous Christmas cards and fresh portraits of your family. The prints and gallery wrap canvases also make wonderful presents!

Sign up fast--these sessions are going like hot cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment